Job Specification: The purpose of this role is:
- To develop and maintain a close, positive relationship with identified key clients
- Ensure that their needs are anticipated, met and where possible and appropriate, exceeded
- Identify and grow business opportunities with existing and potential clients
Organisational Structure: Integral role in UK Commercial Team
- Contribute constructively and effectively to the planning and formulation of the Commercial Department Strategy
- Develop (with Line Manager) clearly defined Sales objectives and deliver agreed outputs
- Identify and research areas of growth for existing and developing product lines with both existing clients and potential new clients
- Support the UK Management Team with data for Management and Financial Reports
- Contribute to population, cleansing and updating of data in Sugar CRM
- Contribute positively to teamwork as member of the Sales and wider UK OpCo team
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing, understanding and delivering their requirements
- Collate client quotations in collaboration with relevant internal and external parties in-line with company policies and procedures
- Provide effective pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support services
- Work closely with Marketing to attend conferences and other targeted networking events.
- Support Marketing activity to deliver Marketing objectives
- Provide ongoing training and support materials for other members of the sales team
- Keep up-to-date with market conditions and competition
- Support the collation of tender responses
Qualifications and Experience
Desirable: Business Studies qualification
Required: Success in a comparable role.
Stop work by challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
Comply with Standard Operating Procedures defined in Responsibilities above, and company STOP WORK system.
Be vigilant in matters relating health and safety within and external to the company’s premises.
- Conflict Manager
- Customer Focus
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Priority Setting
- Process Management
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Oilfield Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.