The Base Technician is responsible for supporting rental operations by receiving/dispatching units, loading and unloading equipment, and washing/staging equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and staged for
- Remove outdated slings and prepare reports for recertification
- Install recertified slings
- Perform inspection and maintenance on all equipment as required.
- Perform NDE inspection (wet mag, dye penetrant) on equipment pad-eyes as required
- Perform visual inspections on equipment and slings per ASME B30.9 as required
- Maintain and submit accurate inspection forms and sling change logs
- Assist with other duties as assigned by supervisor
- At least 18 years old.
- Applicants must possess a valid Driver’s license.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- A clean work and criminal history record.
- Safety conscience
- Ability to communicate with other crew members, customers, and vendors
Preferred, but not required
- 6 months experience in NDE, current NDE Level II certification a plus
- 6 months experience in Rigging, current Rigging Gear and Sling Inspector Level II
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Oilfield Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.