OverVu is an enterprise grade, feature-rich software application platform, providing end-users with the ability to identify, locate and track equipment across the globe, viewing asset location and status by just using a web browser. Swire Oilfield Services has long been at the forefront of track and trace technology, and this pioneering approach continues today.
This innovative, future-proofed software application platform provides built-in support for a
range of identification and data capture technologies, from bar codes to global positioning system (GPS)
tags. These identification devices are attached to materials and equipment and applied in accordance
with business process needs. Our focus is on enhancing business processes and optimising workflows, rather than simply applying a particular technology.
Through OverVu, customers can achieve highfidelity, qualified data to facilitate improved business intelligence, leading to optimisation of supply chain operations.
OverVu offers both GPS and RFID based solutions that allow customers to monitor the location and compliance status of both rented and customer owned assets. OverVu is available in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, North and South America.
With over 10,000 rental assets monitored by either GPS or RFID, and in excess of one million individually serialised assets under management, OverVu has the proven track record of helping customers to improve asset visibility and operational efficiency.
• Create a customised dashboard for specific needs
• Query asset location, history and status
• Receive alerts on asset movements
• Flexibly define alert conditions
• Create geo-fencing boundaries using an intuitive point and click, stringing technique
• Simply hover over an area or individual asset to expose pertinent information
• Access asset certification documents and contents information
• Create structured reports, including graphical representations of key performance indicators such as asset utilisation