Swire Oilfield Services Angola team have been working closely with a Major Energy Provider, servicing their Offshore Container requirements across Africa. As part of the continual growth of the partnership, SOS developed a dedicated operational service base to support not only the increased offshore container rental requirements but the additional services required for the contract.
- Rental package for all required Offshore Containers
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Inspection Services
- Equipment Cleaning
- OverVu - Asset Tracking and Trace Solution
- Finding a offshore Container partner that could provide a full scope of equipment
- Managing their own equipment fleet effectively
- Servicing and managing equipment cost effectively
- Tracking and managing equipment movement and utilisation globally
Scope of Work
- Refurbishment of all equipment
- New sling set for all containers
- Asset tracking for complete visibility
- Ongoing maintenance and repair management for equipment
- Colour branding for easy identification of owned and rented fleet.
- Equipment inspection and certification
Swire Oilfield Services Angola team worked closely with the customer to define an equipment and service package that would meet all of their offshore container requirements - helping to reduce supplier volume and creating a effective management process for optimal service delivery.
To ensure they could deliver, the team identified the main pain points of the yard infrastructure and developed a fully operation service base that would allow the team to deliver increased service capabilities and capacities, and effectively manage the clients equipment and rental fleet simultaneously.
Along with the base development, training programs were introduce for staff to ensure the workforce had the additional skill sets required to manage the requirement effectively for the customer, allowing for optimism turnaround times and superior service.
- Service yard manned by a dedicated team for efficient service delivery
- All units were tagged and managed for the customer from our OverVu track and trace solution, allowing 24/7 visibility of asset location and overall utilisation.
- Inspection and maintenance programs introduced to effectively manage equipment and reduce dwell time.