The impact of COVID-19 is having a global effect and we are working with our excellent teams around the world to continue to be the easiest company to work with in these challenging times. We have a focus on keeping our bases open to support the needs of our customers, whilst closely following the guidance set out by local government.
As an organisation, our tagline, Reliably Dynamic, seems more important now than ever as we endeavour to ensure that our customers can rely on us to support them when they need it the most, and we are addressing the ongoing changes with a dynamic approach.
Our Global and Local Emergency Response Plans have been actioned, with the Executive and Local Senior Management teams meeting on an ongoing basis with a focus on responding to the changing environment, protecting our personnel and ensuring our customers are supported.
Our focus will always be on the safety and health of our people, and we are operating our global operations in compliance to local government guidelines, implementing the necessary controls and risk mitigations in relation to COVID-19.
In most locations, where possible, office personnel are working from home and we have invested in additional equipment and infrastructure to ensure minimum disruption to normal business operations.
Yard personnel continue to support the industry and a number of measures have been implemented following a full risk assessment of the operation. These measures include social distancing and staggered shift start times to minimise contact with each other.
Oil & Gas is seen as a key sector and, as such, the personnel are classed as key workers to support the supply chain, and we will continue to play our role to support this industry.
We take the safety and welfare of all our personnel seriously and we are monitoring the global situation on an ongoing basis.
Our teams are in regular contact with our customers and partners around the world to try and plan ahead where possible to ensure support is on hand when it is required.
You should not notice any change or disruption to service levels and response times. All staff remain contactable on their usual numbers and email addresses.
All meetings will be held via Skype/Microsoft Teams, with all visits to our facilities suspended (unless business critical) until further notice.
Our Senior Management, in all locations, have put business continuity plans in place and are meeting on a daily/weekly basis to review the situation and ensure minimal operational disruption.
Various measures have been implemented across our operations including but not limited to:
- Additional cleaning of facilities.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers throughout our facilities
- Posters displayed throughout our facilities on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All operational staff working on a staggered start/finish time (including staggered break times).
- Use of designated canteen and changing facilities.
- All truck drivers visiting our sites to remain in their cabs during loading/off-loading.
- Additional shifts have been added to provide business continuity in the event of staff infection.
- All workers are following a minimum social distancing measures recommended by local authorities.
Our values, which underpin everything we do, seem more important than ever during these times:
- Endeavour: Lasting success through solid, responsible, hard work
- Integrity: Our word is our bond
- Excellence: Dedicated to excellence in all businesses and doing the job in the best possible way
- Humility: Be aware of our limitations
- Continuity: We always take the long view
If you would like any further information on how we are supporting the community during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out to our global teams.